[! We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.02. The major development in this release is the enhancements incorporated in Aspose.BarCode to improve the overall performance of the API. Recognition of Code39standard and QR Coded barcode have also been improved in this release.
Following is a detailed list of improvements included in this release.
- Process of reading Code39standard barcode has been improved.
- Processing of QR Coded barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit [Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.02] page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- [Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs] – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- [Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum] – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- [Enable Email Subscription] – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- [Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples] – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/07/aspose-Barcode-for-net_100.png “Aspose.BarCode for .NET logo”)](https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/07/aspose-Barcode-for-net_100.png : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx : https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Home : https://forum.aspose.com/c/barcode : https://blog.aspose.com/ : https://github.com/aspose-barcode/Aspose.BarCode-for-.NET