We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for .Net 17.03. This release includes improved metered licensing process. Improved image skew correction mechanism is also part of this release. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Working of metered licensing mechanism has been improved.
- Processing of skewed image to deskew the image has been improved.
Please check the release notes of Aspose.OCR for .Net 17.03 for a complete list of enhancements.
Aspose.OCR for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.