Aspose Team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Cells for C++ 17.3.0. The new version of the API has improved the export quality of XLSX files to any supported format. Developers can integrate a feature to read the Excel (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB), CSV or Tab Delimited files, and then transform in the Excel97To2003 and XLSX formats. We are gradually integrating many other key features. Please take a look over the release notes to get an idea about what is new and what has been enhanced with this revision of Aspose.Cells for C++ API. If you are planning to upgrade the API from an old version, we recommend checking the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed since this new version.
Aspose.Cells for C++ Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home of Aspose.Cells for C++ API.
- Aspose.Cells for C++ Download Section.
- Aspose.Cells for C++ Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Programmer’s Guide, Knowledge Base, and much more.
- Aspose.Cells Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Cells APIs.
- Enable Blog Subscription – do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Cells APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Cells blog.
Keeping the Aspose tradition, you are welcomed to add your feedback, share your experience with Aspose APIs by posting your suggestions and concerns in the Aspose.Cells support forum.