Preserve the VBA Macros for VisioBy default, Aspose.Diagram for Java API fully preserves VBA projects during the call to export feature. However, in the particular use case of exporting a VDX to VSDM format, the VBA Macros were not being preserved. Developers can now find an improvement in that area, but to remind, they can also read and write VBA Micro-Enabled Visio drawings as well as edit the code base of VBA project. These help topics show how to modify the VBA code segments and export Visio drawings: Modify VBA Module Code in Visio Diagram and Convert a Visio Drawing
We auto port Aspose.Diagram for .NET to Java to give developers perfectly the same features on both platforms, so this version also incorporates the bug fixes and enhancements from its equivalent .NET version.
Aspose.Diagram for Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for Java:
- Homepage for Aspose.Diagram for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum – Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription – Don’t limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.