We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.03. The major development in this release is the support of Codabar encoded barcode with checksum feature. Feature to select symbology type from dropdown list instead of typing manually has also been incorporated in this release.
EncodeType Property With DropDown List
Currently, EncodeType property takes in only string as input. Users have to write the exact/correct symbology into the text field. Defining encoding type of the barcode funcitonality, represented by EncodeType, has been updated and replaced with a dropdown list. You can now select desired encode type from dropdown list instead of typing manually.
This month’s release also includes several bug fixes that were reported by our users in the previous release. Details about these fixes and improvements are listed below.
- Process of rendering multiple barcodes in a single report has been improved.
- Processing of GS1DataMatrix barcode generation has been improved.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.03 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.