We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for Java 17.03. This release includes improved image skew correction mechanism with better EigenPoints selection and grouping. Improved metered licensing process is also part of this release. Bugs reported by our customers have been fixed due to which overall performance of the API is also improved in this release.
This month’s release includes following enhancements.
- Working of metered licensing mechanism has been improved. The API will switch to unpaid mode in case if it fails while uploading consumption data. Custom HostnameVerifier has been removed.
- Processing of skewed image to deskew it has been improved. An improvement in algorithm to angle detection of rotated image has been made.
Since all the enhancements are internal to the API, there are no public API changes from end user’s point of view and the features can be used readily with this new version.
Aspose.OCR for Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.OCR for Java:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for Java API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for Java.
- Aspose.OCR for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.