We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.4. This is a maintenance release whereby we have rectified several issues and brought enhancements in API. The support for determining transparency in images has also been included in this API.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- How to determine if the image is transparent or not.
- Improving memory usage for DNG file format.
- Support for converting SVG to PDF.
- Converting SVG to raster image (PNG in this case) file.
- Improve quality of resized image.
- TIFF images with JPEG compression should support all possible bits per sample combinations.
- Implementation of rate control algorithm for Aspose.Imaging Jpeg-2000 codec.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.4 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .NET API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.