Import of a Bitmap Image as a new Visio ShapeAspose.Diagram for Java API has already added support of importing graphics in the Visio drawing. Developers may then export the Visio drawing to any supported format. The new API version 17.4.0 has enhanced the import of Bitmap image internally without any API change. Developers can now import a Bitmap image even in their complex drawings. This help topic narrates how to import a Bitmap image in the Visio drawing as a new shape: Import Bitmap Image as a Visio Shape
Aspose.Diagram for Java API has also made improvements in routing mechanism to address the connections of Visio shapes as well as auto routing of connectors. This helps developers to track the flow of nodes because the clarity is important in drawings. Please check a list of the resolved defects:
Fixed: The connecting lines are not connected while creating a VDX.
Fixed: Missing shapes on converting a VDX to VSDM.
Fixed: The text items are rendered vertically on converting a VDX to VSDM.
Fixed: Connectors are not in the right positions with changing the page layout in VSDX.
Aspose.Diagram for Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for Java:
- Homepage for Aspose.Diagram for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum – Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription – Don’t limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.