We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Cells for C++ 17.4.0. Aspose.Cells for C++ now supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows for desktop (e.g XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and server operating systems (e.g 2003, 2008, 2012), etc. Previously, it only supported 32-bit OS. You may use Aspose.Cells for C++ APIs to build any type of 32-bit and 64-bit C++ application. Please take a look over the release notes to get an idea about what is new and what has been enhanced with this revision of Aspose.Cells for C++ API. If you are planning to upgrade the API from an old version, we recommend to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed.
Aspose.Cells for C++ Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home of Aspose.Cells for C++ API.
- Aspose.Cells for C++ Download Section.
- Aspose.Cells for C++ Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Programmer’s Guide, Knowledge Base and much more.
- Aspose.Cells Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Cells APIs.
- Enable Blog Subscription – do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Cells APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Cells blog.
Keeping the Aspose tradition, you are welcomed to add your feedback, share your experience with Aspose APIs by posting your suggestions and concerns in the Aspose.Cells support forum.