The new version of Aspose.Pdf for Java, 17.3.0 has been released with fixes related to issues reported in earlier versions and we have specifically focused on PDF file conversion to various supported output formats. Specified below are the details regarding these fixes.
PDF to PDF/A
The PDF file to PDF/A format conversion and validation capabilities are among the salient features of Aspose.Pdf for Java and many customers are already taking benefit of these functionalities. In this release, the development team has specifically focused over these areas and have resolved many issues related to these features. With this new release, our API is more stable and capable of handling more complex documents and can gracefully handle documents with similar structure. The type of errors fixed for this feature include missing contents in resultant PDF/A file, garbled contents in resultant PDF/A, missing images in resultant file, missing compliance information in resultant file, errors due to color space etc.
PDF to DOCX
Aspose.Pdf for Java is an amazing API as it offers the feature to convert PDF files to various MS Office formats. Using this API, you can transform PDF file to DOC, DOCX, XLS and PPTX format. Recently some customers reported problems related to the conversion of PDF files to DOCX format and in this release, many of these issues have been resolved and our API has become more stable in this area. Some general fixes in this area include resolution of exceptions, additional contents in resultant file and representation of contents in language other than English. However as we mentioned earlier, the rendering mechanism has been greatly improved.
XFA to Standard Acro Form Conversion
Apart from above mentioned improvements, the PDF to Image conversion, Text extraction, Text replacement, PDF file signing, Tex file to PDF conversion, PDF form filling, PDF file merge and import of Annotations are also improvement areas. Its always recommended to use latest release of our API’s, so we suggest you to please download the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.3.0 and check Release Notes section for list of issues fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.3.0
- Home page for Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Aspose.Pdf product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Pdf APIs.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java online documentation– help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Pdf APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf blog.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.