We are pleased to announce that the new version 17.4 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API is now live. The new version of the API adds new enhancements along with the regular bug fixes. Developers can deem the best workflow for their .NET project applications. The new API version allows developers to detect the format of macro enabled Visio drawings, modify the VBA project in the VDX drawings, apply settings over headers and footers as well as retrieve data of the Visio shapes with more accuracy and performance.
Developers can also install an Aspose.Diagram Nuget package in their .NET applications because we publish each version as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery. We recommend our clients upgrade old version of Aspose.Diagram API to this latest one. For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the Enhancements and Bug fixes.
Detect the Format of Macro-Enabled Visio Drawings using C#
Aspose.Diagram for .NET API has already added support of detecting the format of all Visio files. A client was not able to detect the format of their macro enabled drawings. Using the new API version 7.4.0, developers can now take benefit of an Enhancement to detect the format of macro enabled drawings with high accuracy. This article narrates how to retrieve the format of Visio files: Detect the Format of Visio File
Read and Write Data of Visio Shapes using C#
Aspose.Diagram for .NET API provides the capabilities of reading and writing data of Visio shapes. Using the new API version 17.4.0, developers can find improvements in reading and writing properties of Visio shapes. This help topic shows how developers can manipulate with data of Visio shapes: Add, Retrieve, Copy and Read Visio Shape Data
In general, the recent 17.4.0 improves export of the VSD and VSDX drawings to SVG, prevents API to miss shapes during export and also improves the layout structure of connectors.
Aspose.Diagram for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET docs - Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum- Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription- Don’t limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.