We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.4. The major development in this release is the support for DWF file format. This is one of major releases where we have included new features in API.
Now, you can work with DWF files and render them to images and PDF files as per requirement. For more about supported feature, please visit documentation articles, Converting DWF to Raster Image Format and DWF to PDF. This release also includes improved rendering support for DWG file format as well in terms of exporting to PDF and images.
The support for new entity MLeader has also been included for DWG drawings as well. For more about supported feature, please visit documentation article, Support for MLeader Entity.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Add support for DXF and DWG file formats in FileFormat enumeration.
Converting DWG layers to PDF has been improved.
Converting DWG layers to PNG image has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.4 page in downloads section.
Aspose.CAD for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.CAD for .NET API
- Download Aspose.CAD for .NET
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Wiki Docs – Help documentation
- API Reference Documents
- Aspose.CAD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.CAD APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.CAD APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.CAD blog.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.