We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.5. Aspose.Words for Android via Java has full functionality of Aspose.Words for Java with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for Java 17.5, see following release notes for more information.
Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release.
- Saving to GIF is supported.
- Signing of ODT documents is supported.
- Rendering of symbol fonts is improved.
- MailMerge and Metafile rendering performance are improved.
- Support TOA, IMPORT, INCLUDE, SHAPE fields.
- API to bind SDT to CustomXML properties is provided.
- Implemented support for ShapeLayoutLikeWW8 compatibility option.
- Improved layout of multi-column sections when column ends with page break followed by paragraph break.
- HtmlFixed output file rendering improved (removing zero-sized text boxes).
- Image crop is now taken into account while rendering HtmlFixed.
- Shaded DrawingML images rendering fixed.
- DrawingML Charts rendering improved (axis label placement).
Aspose.Words for Android via Java is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. Aspose.Words for Android via Java API supports DOC, OOXML, ODT, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Java
Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Java
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Online Documentation
- Aspose.Word Forum
- API Reference Guide
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?