We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.5. ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ has full functionality of Aspose.Words for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5, see the following release notes for more information.
Apart from fixes and improvements from Aspose.Words for .NET, the following improvements have also been made in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ release:
- Improved support of symbolic fonts (Symbol, Windings, Webdings, Cambria Math etc.) upon rendering to image.’
- Support of TTC fonts upon rendering to image has been added.
- Saving to GIF format is now supported.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. You can integrate this API through Xamarin framework for Android applications. ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API Resources
The following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
- Download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ NuGet Package
- Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin Online Documentation
- Aspose.Word Forum
- API Reference Guide (‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API is ported from Aspose.Words for .NET. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?