We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.5. This month’s release is kind of maintenance release where we have fixed several bugs related to various functional areas of the API. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
This month’s release is sort of maintenance release where we have fixed several bugs related to API functionality. These include:
- Scenarios where loading or saving sample MPP files raised to various exceptions
- Improvement in project recalculation resulting in more accurate output results
- Improved project data saving to XML format where the project calendars resulted in erroneous calendar entries
- Issues with Timephased data writing to output MPP file which resulted in repeated entries in output XML file and some wrong work values in certain cases
- Problems with actual start, percent complete and actual duration while saving project data to MPP using the API
- Fixing of Out of memory errors while exporting project data to image
- Issues related to preserving formulas while saving project data as MPP
- Differences in Tasks duration for MSP 2010 and 2016 file formats
These improvements further add stability to the API functionality in terms of expected output.
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Detailed information about the API namespaces and classes
- GitHub Examples – Ready to run code samples in downloadable form
- Aspose.Tasks Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries