We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.5. The major development in this release is the support for functionality to generate DataMatix barcode with C40 And Text encoding scheme. Functionality of AllSupportedTypes recognition mode has also been improved and incorporated in this release.
Create C40 Encoded Datamatrix Barcode
Aspose.BarCode for .NET provides the most convenient way to produce C40 encoded DataMatrix. How simple it is to produce a C40 encoded DataMatrix is illustrated in the following code sample.
// Create an instance of BarCodeBuilder class // Set codetext value and EncodeType Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder buidler = new Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder("ABCDEF123456", Aspose.BarCode.Generation.EncodeTypes.DataMatrix); // Set the DataMatrix encoding mode to C40 buidler.DataMatrixEncodeMode = Aspose.BarCode.DataMatrixEncodeMode.C40; // Save the barcode image buidler.Save("dataMatrixC40.png");
Create Text Encoded Datamatrix Barcode
Aspose.BarCode for .NET provides the functionality to generate the DataMatrix barcode with Text encoding scheme. Following code snippet demonstrates how to create DataMatrix with Text mode enabled.
// Create an instance of BarCodeBuilder class // Set codetext value and EncodeType Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder buidler = new Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder("ABCDEF123456", Aspose.BarCode.Generation.EncodeTypes.DataMatrix); // Set the DataMatrix encoding mode to Text encoding scheme buidler.DataMatrixEncodeMode = Aspose.BarCode.DataMatrixEncodeMode.Text; // Save the barcode image buidler.Save("dataMatrixC40.png");
This month’s release also includes few bug fixes that were reported by our customers in the previous release. Details about these fixes are listed below.
- Functionality of AllSupportedTypes recognition mode has been improved.
- Functionality to read barocde from PDF file has been improved.
- Functionality to recognize DataMatix barcode has been improved. Recognition algorithm has been improved in much a way that it is now capable of decoding non-printable chars and decoding some special characters/symbols.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.