We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.5. The major development in this release is the integration of Aspose.Barcode in Visual Studio 2017. The functionality of the DataMatrix barcode has been enhanced in this release. Aspose.BarCode for SSRS now enables the developer to create a DataMatrix barcode with C40 and Text encoding scheme.
Support for Visual Studio 2017
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services now works with Visual Studio 2017. Users can load the Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll into Visual Studio 2017 toolbox and design the SQL report with a barcode in it.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.5 page in the downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.