We are pleased to announce that the new version 17.5 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API is now live. The new version of the API adds a feature and enhancements along with the regular bug fixes. Developers can modify 3D rotation cell values in the shapesheet of Visio shapes. Furthermore, the retrieval of Solution XMLs from the Visio drawings has been improved. Developers can also install an Aspose.Diagram Nuget package in their .NET applications because we publish each version as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery. We recommend our clients upgrade the old version of Aspose.Diagram API to this latest one. For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the Enhancements and Bug fixes.
Modify 3D Rotation Cell Values in the Shapesheet
Microsoft Visio application offers many of the formatting options used in other Office applications to your diagrams. Users can apply gradients, shadows, 3-D effects, rotations, and more to Visio shapes. Developers can achieve the same features with Aspose.Diagram for .NET API in the .NET applications. In the recent version 17.5, a ThreeDFormat member is added in the Shape class which allows developers to retrieve and modify 3D rotation cell values in the shapesheet. This help topic shows how to set 3D rotation cell values in the shapesheet: 3D Rotation Effects in a Visio Drawing
Besides this, the mechanism of storing and retrieving SolutionXML elements from the Visio drawings has been improved because in various cases a simple open and save procedure was removing SolutionXML elements. The recent version also comprises a series of bug fixes. In general, it improves the export of the VDX to SVG, opens and saves procedure of VSDM drawings, the layout structure of connectors, and an accurate calculation of the shape position in the drawing.
Public API Changes
The following API changes in the new version are also worth noticing:
- Aspose.Diagram.ThreeDFormat class has been added. It helps in retrieving and modifying 3D rotation cell values in the shapesheet.
Aspose.Diagram for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum – Post your technical questions, queries, and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.