We are excited to share the news of extension in Aspose.Email product family. The news is also of excitement for application developers who would love to incorporate email processing and communication related functionality in their Android, iOS and Mac applications via Xamarin. Yes, we are pleased to announce the upcoming addition of following three new products:
- Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin
- Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin
- Aspose.Email for Mac via Xamarin
As the names indicate, these new products will be targeting mobile applications development via Xamarin. These will include almost all the features of Aspose.Email for .NET API with some exceptions. These new APIs are about bringing the rich set of features of Aspose.Email for .NET to the Xamarin platform that makes it possible to do native development in C# with Visual Studio for Mac (as it is replacing Xamarin Studio).
With the launch of these APIs, developers for Android, iOS and Mac will be able to develop applications capable of functionality offered by Aspose.Email API. These include:
- Popular messages format processing including Microsoft Outlook MSG files
- Specify email sender, recipients, subject and body
- Use the API’s SMTP client to send emails
- Use POP3 and IMAP clients for retrieving emails from server
- Communicate with Exchange Servers (WebDav and EWS) for sending emails, meetings and retrieving other information
- Work with calendar objects
- Work with Outlook storage files i.e. PST and OST
- Working with Thunderbird storage files
We’ll soon update our valued customers about the release of these new products upon availability for public download. Stay tuned until then!click hereclick herereplica cartier
No related posts.