We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.6. Aspose.Words for Android via Java has full functionality of Aspose.Words for Java with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for Java 17.6, see following release notes for more information.
Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 release notes
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.6 release notes
Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release.
- Added Path gradient support.
- Performance and memory optimizations caused by shrinking and optimizing storage of internal unsigned types.
- Added feature to Automatically adjust space between Asian and Latin text, numbers.
- Throw warnings when an external resource in HTML could not be loaded.
- Track changes view settings in LibreOffice.
- Added ability to reference to data from parent region in child regions.
- Implemented support for distributed paragraph alignment.
- Improved handling of justified alignment in Asian text.
- Improved line height calculation for inline images in asian text
- Improved handling of hidden paragraph breaks around text frames
- Improved text wrapping of sections breaks around floating objects
- Improved Aps logical structure generation for repeated header rows
- SVG graphics are now rendered via internal EMF rendering engine (without GDI+).
- Improved rendering of PDF logical structure of Table headers.
- Character offsets in META_EXTTEXTOUT records are now taken into account while rendering multi-byte encoding metafiles.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. Aspose.Words for Android via Java API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Java
Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Online Documentation (‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is very similar to ‘Aspose.Words for Java’. So, you can use the same documentation)
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Features
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Limitations and API Differences
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Java
- Install Aspose.Words for Android via Java from Maven
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Reference Guide (Aspose.Words for Android via Java is very similar to Aspose.Words for Java. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- Aspose.Words Forum
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?