We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for .NET 17.6. The major development in this release is the improvements made to make processing of OCR operation more fast and robust. Implementation of the OCR engine has been upgraded in such way that neural network calls have been reduced. More OCR process classifier has been introduced and characters splitting mechanism is also improved in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Logic for setting up the spaces between the words has been improved.
- Characters splitting mechanism has been improved. An improvement has been made in connecting the outlines splitter for recognizer.
Since all the enhancements are internal to the API, there are no public API changes from end user’s point of view and the features can be used readily with this new version.
Please check the release notes of Aspose.OCR for .Net 17.6 for a complete list of enhancements.
Aspose.OCR for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.