We are pleased to announce new release of Aspose.Words for JasperReports that includes features, enhancement and bug fixes reported by our customers. We have introduced new configuration option (TRIM_OVERSIZED_TEXTS) to fit the oversized text in textbox or table’s cell. Export of static and regular text with paragraph break using export.pdf.force.linebreak.policy value is also improved in this version. Please see the release notes for more detail. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for JasperReports from the following link:
Starting from release 1.9.0 there are several versions of jar library (necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports). These include:
- for JasperReports 6.3.0 and higher (aspose.words.jasperreports-6.3.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 5.6.0 … 6.2.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-6.2.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 4.7.0 … 5.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-5.5.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 3.7.2 … 4.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-4.5.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower (aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.1.jar)
Please copy only one jar library according to the version of installed JasperReports.
Aspose.Words for JasperReports Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Words for JasperReports:
- Home of Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Configuring Export Option, Working with Web Services, REST API and much more.
- Aspose.Words Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- Enable Blog Subscription – do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Words for JasperReports, new features, fixes and enhancement by subscribing to Aspose.Words blog.