We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.6. We have added some new features in this release including support for JPEG-LS image format and converting raster images to SVG. We have also included the support for setting replacement for missing fonts as well in this release.
Following features have been introduced in this release.
- Provide setting for replacing missing fonts.
- Support for JPEG-LS format.
- Support for JPEG-LS with CMYK, YCCK color modes.
- Support for 2-7 bits per sample in JPEG-LS images.
- Support for Raster Image to SVG Conversion.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Improve performance when saving WMF to WMF.
- Low images quality when saving DjVu documents as PDF or Image.
- Change in color converting from JPG to PNG.
- Exporting of GIF image into PNG file format leads to corruption of resulting image.
- Image created using Aspose.Imaging is not opening in software: Picasa.
- Loading SVG image from XML file and then converting the SVG to PNG is showing incorrect height & width.
- Synchronize access to mutually exclusive image operations for WEBP images.
- ImageResources section support.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.6 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.