We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.6. This is a major release in which we have implemented the support for exporting raster image to SVG along with support for setting replacement for missing fonts in images. We have also included the long awaited support for JPEG-LS image format as well in this release.
Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Synchronize access to mutually exclusive image operations for WEBP images.
Loading SVG image from XML file and then converting the SVG to PNG is showing incorrect height & width.
Improve performance when saving WMF to WMF.
The pattern protrudes after conversion PSD to PNG (and JPG).
The background turns to black when converting PSD file to JPG and PNG format.
Transparency is filled with proximity color after saving PSD file as PNG (or JPG) format.
Adjustment layer gets ignored when converting from PSD file to PNG (and JPG) output.
The image scales down when converting from PSD to JPG.
Investigate and implement the possibility to find out the all system font directories in Linux.
Image created using Aspose.Imaging is not opening in software: Picasa.
Exporting of GIF image into PNG file format leads to corruption of resulting image.
Low images quality when saving DjVu documents as PDF or Image.
Image transparency is improperly rendered in generated PNG.
Change in color converting from JPG to PNG.
PNG image updated with Aspose.Imaging for Java is throwing exception when opened using GD2 library.
Converting EMF to PDF file is throwing exception.
WMF image size is different in different versions of Aspose.Imaging for Java.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.6 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.