We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.6. This month’s release is a maintenance release that fixes several issues reported by our valued customers. It doesn’t include any new features or enhancements but improves the API functionality by fixing issues. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.6.
As mentioned earlier, this new version of the API fixes issues related to various API functionality. Resolving such issues further improves the API functionality in terms of expected behavior by end users. These include:
- Exceptions when document is tried to be printed to network printer when there is no printer installed and using PrintOptions
- Errors related to recalculations in case of zero duration tasks, images recognition from footer as text, and wrong calculations of summary tasks
- Issues related to XER documents while converting to MPP
- Recalculations of task’s ActualStart and ActualFinish dates
- Differences in XML and MPP Timephased data while exporting project data
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Detailed information about the API namespaces and classes
- GitHub Examples – Ready to run code samples in downloadable form
- Aspose.Tasks Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries