We are pleased to share the release announcement for Aspose.Slides for Java 17.6. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have added some new features in API as well.
We have improved the presentation rendering by adding option to include slide comments inside exported HTML, PDF, SWF, TIFF and XPS. Please visit documentation articles, Converting Presentation to HTML and Converting Presentation to SWF for example codes. We have included the support for managing sections inside the presentation to hold group of slides for providing better organization of slides. Please visit documentation article, Adding or Removing Sections for further details.
The following issues have been resolved in this release.
- PowerPoint reports error after saving file.
- Graphs are missing when exporting presentation to PDF.
- Some tables in the presentation rendered incorrectly.
- Zoom level changed and Notes box appeared on saving presentation.
- The image is improperly rendered in generated thumbnail.
- PPT not properly converted to html.
- Exception on converting ODP to PDF.
- PPTX not converted properly to PDF.
- Color scheme is not retained in table cells.
- Hyperlink is wrongly associated with text in exported HTML.
- Application hangs when converting a slide to SVG.
- PPTX not converted properly to image.
- Text spilling when converting from PPTX to PDF.
We have made several enhancements to the new API. Please refer to Aspose.Slides for Java 17.6 Release Notes for further reference.
To download Aspose.Slides for Java 17.6, please visit the download page.