We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.7. ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ has full functionality of Aspose.Words for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7, see following release notes for more information.
Major fixes and improvements made in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ release are as follows:
- Rendering into PCL format (Printer Command Language) was implemented
- New saving format introduced – “SaveFormat.Pcl”. Please note that custom fonts are not yet supported
- The proper algorithm for rendering of shapes with automatic size textboxes (i.e. closest to MS Word output) implemented
- The rendered PDF documents can now show the document title in the title bar of the viewer. This is controlled by “PdfSaveOptions.DisplayDocTitle” property
- Improved font rendering in PDF documents for Adobe Illustrator limitations
- Improved rendering of fonts with simulated bold style
- Vertical text rendering in DrawingML textboxes improved
- Problem with rendering of numbers on horizontal axis in DrawingML Charts fixed
- Implemented support for “Wrap trailing spaces to next line” option.
- Implemented support for footnote continuation notices.
Improved text wrapping logic for “2013 and later” documents.
- Improved non-breaking space width calculation.
- Improved Asian text justification logic
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. You can integrate this API through Xamarin framework for Android applications. ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
- Download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ NuGet Package
- Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words Forum
- API Reference Guide (‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API is ported from Aspose.Words for .NET. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?