We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.6. The major development in this release is the development of tool that perform automatic configuration of Aspose.BarCode with MS SQL Server and MS Visual Studio. Improved functionality of Aspose.BarCode for SSRS has been incorporated in this release to display correct barcode in MS Visual Studio 2015.
Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Configuration Tool
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services now enables its users to configure BarCode in much more easy and convenient way by introducing a confiuratoin tool. Current configuration procedure is not a simple to carry out. It includes a lot of file manipulation (copy files, edit config files). Aspose.BarCode for SSRS intorduced a configuration tool that will automatically configure the Aspose.BarCode for you by detecting the MS SQL Server version and MS Visiual Studio installed on your machine.
The setup will guide you visually to proceed step by step to configure Aspose.BarCode for SSRS. Following screens are the static demonstration of the configuration process.
- Step #1: Select the installation path.
- Step #2: Welcome screen.
- Step #3: Add or remove configuration screen.
- Step #4: Setup will detect MS SQL Server reporting services version and ask for your choice.
- Step #5: Setup will detect MS Visual Studio version and ask for your choice.
- Step #6: Installation summary.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.7 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.