We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.6. The major development in this release is the support to read the type of Code128 coded barcode and generate the QR barcode with a logo/image inside the barcode image. Let’s have a look at how to implement and use these features along with the sample code snippets.
Read Code128 Barcode in C#
Aspose.BarCode for .NET provides the functionality to identify the type of Code128 barcode while performing barcode recognition operation. The following code snippet demonstrates how to achieve the functionality.
Create Barcode with Logo or Image in C#
Aspose.BarCode now supports generating barcode with logo/image inside it instead of codetext. The following code sample shows how to set an image in the barcode using C#.
This month’s release also includes a few bug fixes that were reported by our customers in the previous release and enhancements. Details about the fixes and enhancements are listed below.
- The functionality to read the supplement code text from EAN13 coded barcode has been improved.
- Recognition process was recognizing EAN13 coded barcode as UPC-A. An enhancement has been made in the algorithm to correctly recognize the EAN13 coded barcode.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.