[! providing better inter file format conversion is released. In this release, we have specifically focused on the improvement of PDF to PDF/A conversion, PDF to TIFF, PDF to PPTX, Form fields flattening, Text replacement and much more.
This release majorly contains fixes related to inter file format conversion as some of the customers encountered incorrect characters rendering when performing PDF to HTML or Image conversion. Aspose.Pdf is capable of handling various PDF file formats but there have been some cases where PDF files with certain complexity and structure encountered errors while flattening form fields inside them. Most of the errors have been related to form fields calculations but in this new release, the API has been improved to cater all such scenarios.
Aspose.Pdf for .NET is quite robust when rendering Image elements or Stamp objects but recently in some particular scenarios, the Alignment of Stamp objects encountered some issues. However we have made great improvements in image and stamp rendering algorithms and reported issues have been resolved. Furthermore, the [PDF to PPTX] conversion is one of the salient features and in this new release, we have made significant improvements related to font rendering, performance, notes rendering, and text alignment while generating resultant PPTX file.
Apart from above mentioned improvements, there also have been some miscellaneous fixes which make this new release more stable and workable as compared to earlier release versions. As it is always recommended to use latest release of our API’s, so we suggest you to please download the latest release of [Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.7] and check [Release Notes] section for list of issues fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.7
- Home page for Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Aspose.Pdf product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Pdf APIs.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET online documentation– help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Pdf APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf blog.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
: http://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/11/aspose_pdf-for-net.jpg)](http://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/11/aspose_pdf-for-net.jpg)A new release of [Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.7](https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfnet/Aspose.Pdf+for+.NET+17.7+Release+Notes : https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfnet/Convert+PDF+file+to+other+Formats#ConvertPDFfiletootherFormats-ConvertPDFtoPPTX : https://downloads.aspose.com/pdf/net/new-releases/aspose.pdf-for-.net-17.7/ : https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfnet/Aspose.Pdf+for+.NET+17.7+Release+Notes