We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.6. The major development in this release is the support to generate the barcode with a logo/image inside the barcode image in place of code text. This release also supports to identify the type of Code128 coded barcode while performing barcode recognition.
Create Barcode with Image Instead of Text in Java
Aspose.BarCode now supports generating barcode with logo/image inside it in place of code text. How a logo/image/picture can be embedded inside the barcode image in place of code text is very simple and is demonstrated in the following C# code snippet.
Identify Type of Code128 Barcode
Aspose.BarCode for Java provides the functionality to identify the type of Code128 coded barcode while performing barcode recognition operation. How to identify the type is very simple and is demonstrated in the code snippet below.
The complete list of enhancements and fixes in this release is as follows.
- The functionality to read the supplement code text from EAN13 coded barcode has been improved.
- The functionality to recognize the EAN13 barcode has been improved. Recognition process was recognizing EAN13 coded barcode as UPC-A. Recognition algorithm has been improved in such a way that it is now capable of correctly recognizing EAN13 coded barcode.
To view a complete list of new features, fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.6 page in the downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.BarCode:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for Java API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.