As mentioned earlier, Aspsoe.Words and Aspose.Pdf provide the capabilities to render HTML files to PDF format, we have natively provided HTML to PDF rendering support in Aspose.Html for .NET, so that our customers do not have to use multiple APIs when dealing with HTML files and rendering them to PDF format. Please note that Aspose APIs are famous for their inter file format conversion features and this API also provides the capabilities to load HTML file and render the output in XPS and raster image formats including JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF. When generating the output in PDF format, you can also encrypt the document, specify the page setup information for resultant output and we can also specify the compression value for JPEG images inside the output document.
- Home page for Aspose.Html for .NET
- Download Aspose.Html for .NET
- Aspose.Html product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Html APIs.
- Aspose.Html for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.Html for .NET API.
- Aspose.Html for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Pdf APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Html blog.