We are pleased to announce that Aspose.OCR for Java 17.6 is now available for public use. This release include improvements to make OCR operation more fast and robust. OCR process classifiers has been introduced. characters splitting mechanism has been improved. Furthermore Implementation of the OCR engine has been upgraded by reducing the neural network calls.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Logic for setting up the spaces between the words has been improved.
- Characters splitting mechanism has been improved. An improvement has been made in connecting the outlines splitter for recognizer.
Aspose.OCR for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for Java API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for Java.
- Aspose.OCR for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.