We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.7. This is primarily a maintenance release where by we have resolved certain issues incurring in API.
Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Evaluation watermark appears when loading SVG document with VentureLicenser.
- Examine partial processing mechanism implemented in JPEG DCT loader.
- Image is recolored when using Graphics.DrawImage.
- Wrong text color when using Graphics.DrawString to add watermark.
- When PSD is saved as PNG, the output looks different.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.7 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.