HTML rendering to other file formats
Aspose is among the pioneers to provide the file format manipulation capabilities and our APIs are widely known for their inter file format conversion features. So keeping the tradition alive, this new API will also provide the capabilities to load HTML file and render the output in PDF, XPS and raster image formats including JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF. Apart from simple conversion to PDF format, you may also consider encrypting the resultant document or specify the page setup information for resultant output. You also get the leverage to specify the compression value for JPEG images in resultant file.
A light weight HTML creation JAVA API
Aspose.Html is a simple Application Programming Interface (API) that is easy to learn and use. This API is implemented using Java platform and it can be used in any Java based application. This API can be easily integrated with any kind of application either it is a JSP Web Application or a conventional Desktop Application. After the release of first version, we will be providing fully featured demos and working examples, developed using Java language. These demos will surely help our customers/developers to quickly learn and use the features provided by Aspose.Html for Java. However as a jump start, we will be providing a Programmers Guide in our documentation section which can help our customers to learn and start using the API.
The API is a fast, lightweight component with a target to efficiently create and manipulate HTML documents. We are sure this API will become your first choice when it comes to HTML files creation as well as manipulation because of its price, superb performance and great support. Aspose.Html for Java is also multi-thread safe; as long as only one thread works on a single document at a time as it is a usual scenario to have one thread working on one document. Please note that different threads can safely work on different documents at the same time.
Aspose.Html for Java API mimics the behavior of a headless browser and offers following features.
- Creating or opening an existing HTML document from different sources
- HTML Manipulation: creating, editing, removing and replacing HTML nodes via API
- Extracting CSS styles for particular HTML node
- Configuring a document sandbox that affects the processing of HTML documents i.e. CSS styles in some cases are dependent on screen size and we allow to configure environment independently of an execution machine (as per W3 specifications)
- Navigation through HTML document in different ways
- Using Element Level Traversal
- Using Document Traversal
- Using XPath queries
- Using CSS Selector queries
- Converting HTML document into various supported formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF
- Converting (X)HTML and similar formats, such as ePub and MHTML to above supported formats
Last but not the least, the API is planned to release within current month and as soon as it becomes available, we will announce it through another Blog post. the customers will also be notified through monthly newsletter. As per our standard cataloging mechanism, it will also become part of Aspose.Total for Java and Aspose.Html product family packages.