We like to share the releases announcement for Aspose.Slides for Java 17.7. This is one of important releases where we have included support for some important API features.
Following features have been introduced in this release.
- Get Text from SmartArt.
- Add Column in Text Boxes.
- Getting Interop Shape ID.
- Add BLOB into Presentations.
- Export BLOB from Presentations.
- Add SVG into Slide.
- Opening Large Presentation.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Resolution of rendering of chart elements related issues in exported PDF or images.
- Resolution of improper images, text, font height, font boldness and missing shadows effects in exported PDF, SVG and thumbnails.
- Exception while setting Frame settings for shape of SmartArtNode.
- Image replacement doesn’t work if jpeg picture is passed.
- Fixed Out of Memory Exception thrown on loading huge presentations and Improving memory consumption.
- Resolution of missing Arrow lines issue in exported PDF.
- Font substitution does not work when converting PPTX to PNG.
- Resolution of exceptions while loading and saving presentation files.
- Resolution of wrong coordinates issue returning for paragraph position.
- Fixed missing slide comments issue in exported PDF.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.7 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.