As per our regular monthly update process, a new version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 17.8 is published. The new release provides lots of improvements related to features already supported by API, as from time to time, our customers keep posting the problems which they encounter and it is always our utmost intent to fix those issues as quickly as possible. In recent times, there have been few scenarios where some customers encountered exceptions while performing PDF to HTML and XPS to PDF conversion because such scenarios occur due to the structure and complexity of the input file. However, the API has been optimized to cater to even such complex scenarios gracefully.
Stable PDF to PDF/A, HTML or Raster Image Conversion
Aspose.PDF for .NET is light weight component based on .NET platform and can be used in any application (desktop or web) built on top of .NET Framework. The API is a robust .NET component that facilitates developers to create PDF documents from scratch without using Adobe Acrobat and it also provides a simple Application Programming Interface (API) that is easy to learn and use. The API is great for PDF files created from scratch as well as it provides great flexibility to manipulate existing PDF documents.
Apart from PDF files creation, it also facilitates the conversion of PDF files to other supported formats. The supported formats include conversion of PDF files to DOC/DOCX, PDF to LaTex conversion, PDF to EPub conversion, PDF to XPS conversion, PDF to Excel conversion, PDF to SVG conversion, PDF to XML conversion, and PDF to PPTX conversion. It also facilitates the capabilities to convert PDF file to PDF/A format for long term archive of documents. Recently some customers reported issues related to inter file format conversion and many of these issues are resolved.
Apart from the above-mentioned improvements, there also have been some miscellaneous fixes that make this new release more stable and workable as compared to earlier release versions. As it is always recommended to use the latest release of our API’s, so we suggest you please download the latest release of Aspose.PDF for .NET 17.8 and check Release Notes section for a list of issues fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8
- Home page for Aspose.PDF for .NET
- Download Aspose.PDF for .NET
- Aspose.PDF product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Pdf APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET online documentation– help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf blog.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.