We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.8. This is one of important product releases whereby we have added support for certain long awaiting features along with resolution of incurring issues in API.
Following features have been introduced in this release.
- Support for embedded fonts.
- Support for switching Rows and Columns of chart data.
- Support for getting loaded fonts list from LoadExternalFonts().
- Support for setting offset values of stretched picture.
- Support for Adding Notes style.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- When PPT is converted to PDF the font in output is changed
- Presentation with Bezier Chart on it throws exception
- Hyperlink is not replaced in PPT file
- Notes are truncated when saving as image
- Presentation repair message appear on converting PPT to PPTX
- Table rendered as blurred in exported PDF
- Equations are improperly rendered inside exported PDF
- Shape connector does not anchor correctly
- I’ve got this error calling Presentation.CloneSlide
- Repair file message appears on opening the generated PPTX file
- Exception on extracting internal slide hyperlink
- Animation are changed after saving PPT
- PPT changed after saving
- OleObjectFrame with non-Microsoft office document failed to open in PowerPoint
- Superscript text is improperly displayed for text when viewed in Chrome
- The line position was changed in a specific PPT file
- Text in exported SVG is misplaced
- Gradient and Texture effects are missing in exported HTML
- Shape outlines on tables/charts are not rendered in PDF/PNG
- Autofit in Aspose.Slides looks different than in PowerPoint
- Blank html generated from presentation
- Compile warning is generated on accessing SlideSize
- PPT to SWF files not properly converted
- Information is removed from NotesMaster XML on saving presentation
- Difference in Language ID for PPT and PPTX files
- The lines that content between boxes (in PPT) are changed
- Action on shape are lost on saving PPT
- Presentation gets corrupts on saving
- Chart plot area missing in exported PDF
- Exception on loading presentation
- Hyperlink of “Run Program” type on text is not recognized in PPT
- Link with OpenFile ActionType hyperlink is recognized as Hyperlink
- External font not applied
- Newline rendering issues in paragraph
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.