We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.8. This is one of important product releases whereby we have added support for certain long awaiting features along with resolution of incurring issues in API.Features
Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
When PPT is converted to PDF the font in output is changed
Presentation with Bezier Chart on it throws exception
Hyperlink is not replaced in PPT file
Notes are truncated when saving as image
Presentation repair message appear on converting PPT to PPTX
Table rendered as blurred in exported PDF
Equations are improperly rendered inside exported PDF
Shape connector does not anchor correctly
I’ve got this error calling Presentation.CloneSlide
Repair file message appears on opening the generated PPTX file
Exception on extracting internal slide hyperlink
Animation are changed after saving PPT
PPT changed after saving
OleObjectFrame with non-Microsoft office document failed to open in PowerPoint
Superscript text is improperly displayed for text when viewed in Chrome
The line position was changed in a specific PPT file
Text in exported SVG is misplaced
Gradient and Texture effects are missing in exported HTML
Shape outlines on tables/charts are not rendered in PDF/PNG
Autofit in Aspose.Slides looks different than in PowerPoint
Blank html generated from presentation
Compile warning is generated on accessing SlideSize
PPT to SWF files not properly converted
Information is removed from NotesMaster XML on saving presentation
Difference in Language ID for PPT and PPTX files
The lines that content between boxes (in PPT) are changed
Action on shape are lost on saving PPT
Presentation gets corrupts on saving
Chart plot area missing in exported PDF
Exception on loading presentation
Hyperlink of “Run Program” type on text is not recognized in PPT
Link with OpenFile ActionType hyperlink is recognized as Hyperlink
External font not applied
Newline rendering issues in paragraph
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.8 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.