We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.8. This is one of important product releases whereby we have added support for certain long awaiting features along with resolution of incurring issues in API.Features
Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
Exception on extracting internal slide hyperlink
Gradient and Texture effects are missing in exported HTML
Shape outlines on tables/charts are not rendered in PDF/PNG
Text in exported SVG is misplaced
Autofit property is not working properly
Table rendered as blurred in exported PDF
Difference in Language ID for PPT and PPTX files
Information is removed from NotesMaster XML on saving presentation
Chart plot area missing in exported PDF
Exception on loading presentation
ole object property not working properly
Exception on saving presentation
PPTX not properly rendered to SVG
Missing shapes and misaligned chart in exported PDF
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.8 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.