We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.8. The major development in this release is to generate postal barcode with specified height. Before this release, it was not possible to set the height of bars for Postal barcodes like postnet, AustraliaPost etc.
This release also fixes some exceptions that were reported by our customers. Following is the list:
- Process of generating EAN14 coded barcode has been improved.
- Functionality of yDimension property has been enhanced. It is now working for 2D barcodes e.g. CodablockF.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.8 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.