We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.9. This month’s release is sort of maintenance release that contains several bug fixes. Fixing these further improves the overall API functionality. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
As mentioned earlier, this release contains fixes for several issues reported by our valued customers. As a result, these further enhance and improve the overall API functionality in terms of expected output. Certain issues fixed in this release also improve the API performance in terms of generated output files.
A brief overview of the issues fixed in this month’s release is as follow:
- PSTs generated by the API were resulting in large file size that has been fixed now
- Issues related to message conversion to other formats like HTML encoding problem has been fixed
- Exceptions raised while retrieving contacts from Exchange Server have been fixed
- Issue with reading multiple events from calendar file has also been fixed
- Some memory leaks while working with POP3 client of the API have also been fixed
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.Email API.
- Product Documentation – Provides detailed examples of working with the API
- API Reference Guide – Details all the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API example
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API