Aspose.Email for Java 17.9 has been released. Ported from its equivalent .NET version, this month’s release includes the same bug fixes and improvements that were part of the .NET version. Being maintenance release, no new features have been incorporated in this release. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes page of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for Java 17.9
Functional improvements included in this month’s release include the following.
- PSTs generated by the API were resulting in large file size that has been fixed now
- Issues related to message conversion to other formats like HTML encoding problem has been fixed
- Exceptions raised while retrieving contacts from Exchange Server have been fixed
- Issue with reading multiple events from calendar file has also been fixed
- Some memory leaks while working with POP3 client of the API have also been fixed
- Thread leaks with SMTP client of the API have also been fixed
In addition to above, the API also includes several other fixes which further add to the overall API improvement in terms of expected output.
We have detailed information available online for getting started with the Aspose.Email for Java API. These are: