We are pleased to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin. This month’s release brings the same improvements in API functionality as are part of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.9. Being maintenance release, this release doesn’t include any new feature, but improves the overall API functionality by fixing several bugs reported by our valued customers. You can find more about the fixes in the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin 17.9
Android developers can benefit of Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin for creating powerful emailing applications using Xamarin.Android. The API comes in DLL format that you can quickly reference in your Xamarin applications. And above all, we publish regular monthly releases for fixing issues and enriching the API with new features and enhancements.
This month’s release is also part of our monthly releases that bring following API functional improvements.
- PSTs generated by APIs have improved file size now
- Some issues related to message conversion to other formats have also been fixed in this month’s release
- Certain exceptions with fetching contacts from Exchange server have been resolved
- The feature of reading multiple events from Calendar files has also been improved to cater for more cases that arose exceptions
- The API also includes fixes to some memory leaks for working with POP3 client
Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin’s documentation section is your one stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.