As a regular monthly update, the new release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.8 has been published which includes fixes for issues reported in earlier release versions and in this release, many of the existing features have become more stable and robust to cater various scenarios using variety of documents.
Stable inter-file format conversion
Some of the customers reported issues related to file format conversion and in current release, we have made great improvements related to inter file format conversion features. To name few of the improvements, PDF to HTML, PDF to PDF/A, ePUB to PDF, non-searchable PDF to Searchable PDF conversion and PNG to PDF format conversion are noticeable improvements. With all these changes, the API has become more stable and robust as compared to earlier release versions. We also have made enhancements related to PDF Form manipulation.
As it always recommended, please always try using latest release of our API’s as they include latest features / improvements and fixes related to issues reported in earlier release versions. Therefore please download the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.8 and check Release Notes section regarding list of issues fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.8
- Home page for Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Aspose.Pdf product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Pdf APIs.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java online documentation– help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Pdf APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf blog.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.