We are very much excited to announce the first public release of Aspose.Html for Java. As shared in pre-release blog of Aspose.Html for Java, this API offers the capabilities to create as well as manipulate HTML documents in Java applications. Prior to the release of Aspose.Html for Java, we already have published Aspose.Html for .NET which facilitates the developers to create, read, edit HTML documents including CSS styles and render to PDF & raster image formats. Therefore in order to provide similar features to our customers developing applications on Java platform, we we have ported the features of current Aspose.Html for .NET to the new sibling, Aspose.Html for Java. This API enables developers to programmatically create and manipulate HTML documents, whether simple or complex and on the fly.
Inter file format conversion
Native HTML to PDF conversion
As mentioned earlier, Aspsoe.Words and Aspose.Pdf provide the capabilities to render HTML files to PDF format, but in order to have a better support for this feature, we have natively provided HTML to PDF rendering support in Aspose.Html for Java, so that our customers do not have to use multiple APIs when dealing with HTML files and rendering them to PDF format. Please note that Aspose APIs are famous for their inter file format conversion features and this API also provides the capabilities to load HTML file and render the output in XPS and raster image formats including JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF. When generating the output in PDF format, you can also encrypt the document, specify the page setup information for resultant output and we can also specify the compression value for JPEG images inside the output document.
- Home page for Aspose.Html for Java
- Download Aspose.Html for Java
- Aspose.Html product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Html APIs.
- Aspose.Html for Java online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.Html for Java API.
- Aspose.Html for Java API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Html APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Html blog.