We are please share the release annoucementfor Aspose.CAD for Java 17.9. This is primarily a maintaannce release whereby we have resovled certain issues incurring in API along with support for STL and IFC file formats.
We have improved the API rendering by introducing the support for STL and IFC file formats processing. Now, you can render these formats to images or PDF as per your requirements. For more about supported features, please visit documentation articles, Exporting STL To PNG Format and Exporting IFC Format To PNG.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Missing text and blank area rendering issues when DWG is exported to PDF.
Missing layers when saving DWG as JPEG.
Resolution of DXF to PDF rendering issues.
Incorrect image size for DWF.
Difference between rendered PDF and Image.
ImageException on exporting DWG to PDF.
DXF to PDF conversion is producing very small shapes in resultant PDF.
Converting DXF to PDF is generating incorrect PDF file (text missing and multiple pages).
Support export option which automatically excludes empty layouts.
Fix bug with shift of drawing on layouts.
Converting DXF to PDF is not producing correct results: Incorrect color and orientation of text.
To view a complete list of new features and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.CAD for Java 17.9 page in downloads section.
Aspose.CAD for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.CAD for Java API
- Download Aspose.CAD for Java
- Aspose.CAD for Java Wiki Docs – Help documentation
- Aspose.CAD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.CAD APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.CAD APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.CAD blog.
- Aspose.CAD for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.