We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.9. This is primarily a maintenance release along with the inclusion of improved HTML export features. The following are the details of the new features and fixed introduced in the latest release.
Export PPT/PPTX to HTML – Presever Fonts
You can preserve the fonts when exporting PowerPoint presentations to HTML format. The following code sample shows how to preserve fonts in PowerPoint to HTML in Java:
Read more: Preserve Original Fonts While Converting To HTML.
The following are the other features that are part of the latest release.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Tomcat startup becomes slow using Aspose.Slides.
- Exception while converting ODP to PDF.
- Word wrapping is different for text in generated PDF.
- Text wrapping for bar chart category axis is disturbed in generated PDF.
- presentation to slide thumbnail Issues.
- Exporting PowerPoint files to PDF is x2 slower at least.
- PowerPoint 15 for Mac shows a warning that there are embedded fonts.
- When the presentation is converted to PDF, the font in output PDF gets bigger.
- Missing background in generated thumbnail.
- The unexpected shadow effect shows up.
- PptxRead exception on loading presentation.
- Animation dimming effect missing after saving presentation.
- Compliance property not working fine.
- Timed based animation on bullet effects is lost on cloning slides.
- Converting PPT to PDF worked in the older version but never completes in new ones.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.