We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.9. This is one of the major product releases whereby we have added support improved presentation to HTML export options along with the resolution of incurring issues in API.
The following features have been introduced in this release.
- Save CSS and Images when Exporting To HTML.
- Preserve Original Fonts While Converting To HTML.
- Render notes when Converting To HTML.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Font changed issues in the cloned presentation.
- Slow presentation to PDF export.
- Improper text, bullets and WordArt text rendering.
- Missing chart elements in rendered PDF and slide thumbnails.
- Exceptions on opening and saving presentation files.
- The font file is locked after call to ClearCache method.
- Animation effect getting lost in cloned presentations.
- Missing image and text in exported slide SVG Image.
- Shadow effects lost in generated thumbnail.
- Footer and slide numbers are added to the first slide after loading and saving a ppt.
- Font position and size change issues in saved presentations.
- The shape becomes 3D after saving PPT.
- Arrow shape is changed after saving PPT.
- Image is not getting added for the table cell in exported PDF.
- Font exception on reading a presentation in Mono MAC OS environment.
- PPT changed after saving: hyperlinks are gone.
- Slides are rendered blank or with improper orientation in exported HTML.
- Repair message on opening the Aspose.Slides saved presentation in MS 2010.
- Hyperlink with Japanese characters is converted to URL encoding.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.