We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.9. The major development in this release is the support for IFC and STL file formats. We have also rectified certain rendering issues incurring in API for exported DWG and DXF files as well.
Now, you can work with IFC and STL files and render them to images and PDF files as per requirement. For more about the supported features, please visit documentation articles, Converting IFC To PNG and Converting STL To PNG.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Resolution of DXF to PDF rendering issues.
- Incorrect image size for DWF.
- Difference between rendered PDF and Image.
- ImageException on exporting DWG to PDF.
- Missing text and blank area rendering issues when DWG is exported to PDF.
- Layer not visible when saving DWG as JPEG.
- Converting DXF to PDF is generating incorrect PDF file (text missing and multiple pages).
- Converting DWG to PDF format is producing incorrect PDF file of empty pages.
- Support export option which automatically excludes empty layouts.
- Fix bug with shift of drawing on layouts.
- Converting DXF to PDF is not producing correct results: Incorrect color and orientation of text.
To view a complete list of new features and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.9 page in the downloads section.
Aspose.CAD for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.CAD for .NET API
- Download Aspose.CAD for .NET
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Wiki Docs – Help documentation
- API Reference Documents
- Aspose.CAD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.CAD APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.CAD APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.CAD blog.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.