We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.9. This is primarily a maintenance release where by we have resolved certain issues incurring in API along with support for some new features.
Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
When saving a tiff file with a different resolution the frames in the image are not displayed correctly.
Improve performance of DNG partial processing.
Examine and fix partial processing of JPEG 2000 format.
Add support for PSD multiple fonts rendering and other possible style options within a single text layer.
Fix exception when PSD text layer update is performed on previously saved PSD with updated text layer, using RemoveGlobalTextEngineResource option.
Optimize algorithm FloydSteinbergDithering.
Need investigate and support multiple fonts for text layers in PSD.
Examine and fix partial PSD processing during export.
Investigate performance of JPEG when partial processing.
Different SVG image sizes when local and server build.
Aspose.Imaging 17.6.0: Invalid rendering of particular SVG image into JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
Evaluation watermark appears when create TIFF document with VentureLicenser.
Updating text makes text layer to move.
Unable to get width and height of DNG image.
Exception when exporting PSD image without license.
Corrupted, partially or completely invisible watermark for particularly saved images.
Image transparency is improperly rendered in generated PNG.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.